Tuning Out The Noise – A Consultant’s View of 2013
In early January 2013, we wrote this piece to outline the following five (5) points for the New Year. We think that all investors and investment professionals can benefit from them.
1. 2013 will have volatility (noise), and filtering it out will be key to good long-term investment results
2. Realistic returns are a must – we have some of our estimates in the article…
3. Taxes matter, even to non-taxable investors, so be prepared.
4. Opportunities will present themselves during 2013, don’t miss out.
5. Risk Management will be an increasingly more valuable skill set
We also want to take a moment to wish you, your families, your clients, and your firm a happy and joyful New Year in 2013.